• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How to search for LGM?

How to search for LGM?

Cursor

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
LGM = Little Green Men. The search doesn't work for LGM alone.

Yes, but how to search for LGM on this web sites forum using the search function?

John - best way is to use the search field at the top of the screen - type in *lgm* (* are wild cards), click the magnifying glass - this should give you a reply screen with various threads etc which you can search through - obviously ignore any threads which are not relevant i.e. introductions etc

In any posts you'll see LGM highlighted

Good luck!

Last edited:
Well that way gives me some pages to look at Chris.

I should explain that a search for lgm gives "
The following errors occurred with your search
The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search:"

I'll just type "site:disneypinforum.com lgm" in to Google for now, Thanks.

I will look into it :) Chances are, by default, the search rules require words longer than 3 characters; this is so people don't search for words like "the", which would obviously return a million results and place a load on the server during the search :)

Back