• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Huge dsf pin sale!!!! All are older DSF!!! Everything must go!!!! Sale ends friday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge dsf pin sale!!!! All are older DSF!!! Everything must go!!!! Sale ends friday!!!
If you'll be sending them this week, disregard my refund request, I'll take the pins, and great news about your friend's son. Thanks!

Hello: i am interested in the following pin:pin 83852

Does it come on the card back? If so, please send me your Paypal and the amount due and ill pay immediately.

It's almost the end of the week. I have not heard of any update regarding these pins. If you can not mail these pins out by this Friday with a tracking number to confirm they have been sent, then I would like an immediate refund!

It is now Friday and another week has passed. It's been over a month for most of us and I also request a full refund for the 3 pins I paid for unless you can provide a tracking number by the end of the day. I would like a reply on the forum please.

hey, i know it's kinda late in the game if this doesn't work out i get it but i'm really interested in Pin 77308! i'm going to the release next weekend and assume you'll be there too, i could paypal you the money and you could give me the pin at the release? let me know! :)

Last edited:
any update on when the pins will be posted. Or can anyone get in touch with MarvelAriel so he can update everyone as his absence on this thread is worrying !

I sent an e-mail a while back to the Paypal address he gave, but did not get any response either. I think he came on to DPF and posted something about Disneyland, but it is discouraging that our PMs do not get answered.

Today, it has been exactly 7 weeks since his first sale post. I know that the mods have been notified about this, but can someone give the buyers an update please?

Is there anyone who has seen him at DSF or in the parks recently?

I checked his profile and he last logged on 19 July. On another thread, someone said he was ill but his GF would post them out when she got back from a trip.

Anyone know him or his GF for an update?

Could MarvelAriel or his GF please respond to the many PMs at their soonest convenience (read ASAP) regarding this sale - or more specifically - the status of the many pins that have been paid for and are expected? Please and thank you.

Nope, none of us that bought pins from MarvelAriel ever got our pins. If you happen to know him, remind him of the innocent people he scammed.

I've never met him in person but I still have his number. I never got a response to the text I sent to his girlfriend asking when she was coming back from NY or a response when I mentioned that people wanted their pins.

P.S. I will check if I still have his envelope but I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back