• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

huge favour needed for uk disney movie rewards site please...

huge favour needed for uk disney movie rewards site please...

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
hi,i am a member of the uk disney movie rewards website and they have put up a beautiful swarovski crystal pinocchio ornament but sadly i have nowhere near enough points for it.
http://www.disneymovierewards.co.uk/rewards/swarorski-crystal-pinocchio
does anyone have 7000 points in their account please and would you be willing to do me the huge favour of getting it for me please.i would love it but i will never be able to get enough points and it says quantities limited already.i would be happy to pay for the points so let me know how much you would want or i can buy disney store uk pins for you.you could also put my name and address on the delivery form so that you don't pay to send to me.please,please help,i will be forever grateful.please pm me or write here if you can help me please.i know this is a huge favour to ask but i would appreciate it so much.many thanks from sabrina. p.s also if anyone has any spare uk disney codes from the dvds ,blu-rays ,video games and cds then please let me know as i need as many as i can possibly get as there are always great things to get on the website ,please say what you'd like for them.thanks.

I think it would take some time to amass that amount of points as we buy the blu-rays and have them all so far and didnt even have half of that. That amount would take the combination of dvd, blu-ray and games to get there so good luck trying to get it.

Back