• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I adore Sarah and her Wall Adornments

ZAPPED! I adore Sarah and her Wall Adornments

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Quite a while ago, Sarah (@chubs191) gifted me an amazing pin frame that she had made specifically for me. For quite a while I played with pin organization in it and tried to figure out where the best place was for it. And now it's finally up!! Behold!!

293f7d7c725b336abb2d7bef81d60a4f.jpg

5a45d5cbaef437cdb72ab4ef6189a47c.jpg

This frame is huge and amazing and I LOVE IT!!!! It holds the pins so well and the design is just stellar... Thank you so so so so so much Sarah!!! I'm not sure what your plans are for your pin case franchise, but I want in on the bottom floor because this sucker is too cool! :D

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What a great frame and collection. You can see the thought effort that went into it. Kudos to the giver and receiver!

Thanks, y'all! I'm so happy with how happy Merlin was with it and I'm also happy with what I learned from the process. There's so much more I want to do with this idea.

Back