• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I came for Mr. Toad, what I got was a Zap-extravaganza!

ZAPPED! I came for Mr. Toad, what I got was a Zap-extravaganza!

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
So when last we met, I was discussing the size of this envelope and what was supposed to be inside ( a single pin), my Toad pin win from @Spr175psu 's auction.

So after opening, I find this little bundle...Yep, definitely more than one pin in there.

And I have totally saved the Toad photo, just so you know. There is a limited (none) selection of Toad ephemera to go into my Disney scrapbooks. So I take what I can find.

Flipping the bundle over.

Yep, there it is... extra Zaps.

Interlude to unwrap the bundle. Based on the recent packages I have received from DPF members in trades and sales, I have to say I think we might be single handedly keeping 3M in business with all the tape we must be buying...

Ta da! Isn't this amazing!

I'm so excited about everything! And I'm glad you decided to collect Gelatoni at the same time I decided to collect Gelatoni. It's my first Shanghai Gelatoni pin! Thanks so much Shaya!

I'm glad you liked everything! I couldn't call it a Mr. Toad Appreciation Giveaway Extravaganza for nothing! :)

Congrats again on winning the auction and I wish I could take credit for the Toad photo, but my wife did that. She's the clever one in the family.

Back