• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I couldn't wait to post this!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't wait to post this!!!!!

kidup

What's your damage?
Rating - 100%
34   0   1
After much debate, and after the help and advice of some of some AMAZING members, I finally decided/am able to add these beauties to my Stitch collection (I can't seem to give up on him):
pin33980

Pin 33980: Disney Auctions -Stitch Halloween pin set (6 pins)
After trying to offer trades for it, it would end up being A LOT more expensive to try and trade for it. Especially with some of those elusive pin gods that have them lol. Now, from now on, ONLY TRADING lol But thank you to those that helped me. It means alot to have such a strong support group lol. Supporting the crazies lol

Thank you!!!!:wavey:
I will take pictures as soon as they come in.

Wow, can't wait to see pictures of those pins up close and personal

:bigthumb:

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!!!

Huge Congrats! I see the prices on eBay and I get frightened! Glad you have them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back