• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I got zapped in New York!

ZAPPED! I got zapped in New York!

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
So I had asked people in here if anyone could accept pin mail for me to avoid international shipping and @Addicted to Alice Pins very kindly offered to. We planned to meet up in New York so that I could have the mail delivered and save shipping ones again. So super nice of here to take of her time to not only accept mail for me but also drive to a mall to meet me and personally deliver the packages.

It was so nice to meet her and we chatted for quite a while. I really hope I get the chance to meet up with you again Ann!

But if that wasnt enough I saw when I sat down to go through the mail later that she added a zap for me! She zapped me even though she was the one that made me a favour. So super nice of her to do that!!

I loved the pin and the thought and I feel so ashamed that I had forgot the small zap I had put together for her as a thank you, back home in Sweden. :( But I promise it will come in the mail!

Thi is the super cute pin she zapped us with! It goes directly on my daugthers Gaston display. Thank you again for the zap and for accepting mail and meeting up with us!

sToJjvq.jpg

I loved meeting you guys!!!!! I was going to message you if my BF and I went to Manhattan on Sunday, in case you could meet up for a bit ... but we ended up in Brooklyn instead. Ha. But absolutely, next time you come to New York, we have to hang out more! (Or if we're ever at Disney at the same time!) <3 <3 <3

Also glad that I had a pin from your Wants! :D Enjoy! So glad you had a great trip and got home safe!

I loved meeting you guys!!!!! I was going to message you if my BF and I went to Manhattan on Sunday, in case you could meet up for a bit ... but we ended up in Brooklyn instead. Ha. But absolutely, next time you come to New York, we have to hang out more! (Or if we're ever at Disney at the same time!) <3 <3 <3

Also glad that I had a pin from your Wants! :D Enjoy! So glad you had a great trip and got home safe!
Would have been amazing to meet up. Next time for sure!

Back