• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I was zapped this beautiful boxset! By CCOFRR13

ZAPPED! I was zapped this beautiful boxset! By CCOFRR13

Damiens pins

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
i had setup a trade with ccofrr13 for the tiana pin that's been on my wants for awhile I had mentioned in the new year resolution that I wanted to do more trading this year and ccofrr13 messaged me about a possible trade and we bothe where happy with the trade and though we was trading the one pin so when the postman turned up with a box I couldn't believe it when I opened the package and found this beautiful boxset!! Thankyou so much ccofrr13 for zapping me these beautiful pins

NRJKg5i.jpg

Back