• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended If Anyone Still Needs WIR Trade Event Pins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold/Ended If Anyone Still Needs WIR Trade Event Pins...

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
My second-chance pin purchase is still available, since the only pin set I was trying for earlier sold out before I could get it. I am assuming that everyone is covered at this point, but just in case I wanted to offer up my spots. All prices listed below include the pins, all taxes, fees, and shipping to the USA, plus a little extra to help cover the event entry fee.

I am offering full sets only at this point, unless multiple people want to split a set and all pins are accounted for.

I have three spots open for the WiR 8-pin set and film strip set 2 (Wreck-It Ralph, Dumbo, Pinocchio, Big Hero 6). I have two spots open for film strip set 1 (Beauty and the Beast, Jungle Book, Up, Aladdin).

Ralph-Breaks-the-Internet-Pin-Set.png

B.F.F.-Photo-Booth-Series-1-Pins.png

B.F.F.-Photo-Booth-Series-2-Pins.png

Each set of film strips will be $135.
The WiR set will be $175.

If you buy multiple sets, take $5 off for every set to account for combined shipping.

I will leave this offer open until 8pm PST tomorrow (Wednesday, October 24th), at which time I will place the order for whatever is purchased and paid for. If something is sold out, I will send an immediate refund, though I'm guessing that it will all still be available if it hasn't already sold out.

Yep. I just rechecked the link now and the only thing that is sold out is photo booth set 3.

Wow! It won't let me go in anymore since I've already used my code to purchase. But, interesting news....here's hoping it makes Ralph/Vanellope easier to trade for ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back