• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

If you are going to the Pixar Pin Event @ WDW, what will you be looking to trade for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are going to the Pixar Pin Event @ WDW, what will you be looking to trade for?

minpintrader

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Since we have been limited on what we can bring into the event, I need to get my trade books in order..
So, what will you be looking for?
Pixar? Princesses? Disney Auction? WHAT?!?!?!

...help me decide what to bring, to the event.... :banghead::lgm::anxious:

Edited to add: If you will be at the Pixar Event or PinCon after, please put your PP ID in your post.. thanks~!

Last edited:
We are always looking for Halloween or haunted mansion pins that we don't own. What are you looking for?? My pin pics id is jaac98 if we have any matches let me know.

Last edited:
Hi! I will be looking for Tigger (of course) and Cinderella. I have 2 pin bags FULL of pins - which can't be seen with my Trade Assist turned off - but, my Wants are viewable. On PinPics: FLTiggerSue

See you all there!! TTFN :tigger: Sue

We are always looking for Halloween or haunted mansion pins that we don't own. What are you looking for??

Thanks for your feedback~! I have some of those~! What is your pin pics id? My list is small... I collect a variety of what catches my eye; and Haunted Mansion, Mary Poppins and Grand Californian Hotel.

Hi! I will be looking for Tigger (of course) and Cinderella. I have 2 pin bags FULL of pins - which can't be seen with my Trade Assist turned off - but, my Wants are viewable. On PinPics: FLTiggerSue

See you all there!! TTFN :tigger: Sue
I'll see what I have, from your list and include it in my binders~! Thanks for your reply~!

I'm not going to the pin event, but I am planning on going to PinCon on Sunday. I'm looking for Ariel, Anna, and Aurora!

I'm not going, but have fun and happy trading. Be sure to take pictures of both the event and your newest shiny treasures so those of us at home can enjoy the event right along with you. :)

I'm not going to the pin event, but I am planning on going to PinCon on Sunday. I'm looking for Ariel, Anna, and Aurora!

Thanks~! I have those too, and fortunately, we can bring MUCH more to the event~! :wiggle:

Last edited:
I'm not going, but have fun and happy trading. Be sure to take pictures of both the event and your newest shiny treasures so those of us at home can enjoy the event right along with you. :)

I always love to see pics from events, and I will have a friend with me, so I will give her that project~!!! LOL :hsd:

I have some on your wants and vice versa... Thanks for your feedback... Are you at the Event or PinCon or both?

I will be at the breakfast, the event and maybe PinCon. My arrival date is Aug 21, staying at Sheraton Vistana, if you want to trade early. My PinPics ID is the same as my DPF user name, btowndude.

This will be first event I've been to. Do you think 1 book of traders will suffice?

It depends on what's in that book~! j/k
I have been to most of the events, and no matter how I pack my traders, someone always asks for something that I left at home... :banghead:
Bring what is comfortable for you to lug around for 2 days... And remember to bring pins for your event-board trades. :hsd:

I will be at the breakfast, the event and maybe PinCon. My arrival date is Aug 21, staying at Sheraton Vistana, if you want to trade early. My PinPics ID is the same as my DPF user name, btowndude.
I will be emailing you~! (I'm digging thru my collection for those not on my trades list~!)

My pinpic is same as here, lynn99 is anyone wants to compare...I'll be at both pixar party and pincon (until about 330pm)

Wow, it looks like we will get to meet a lot of you at the PinConWorld event. I look forward to finally meeting some of our East coat family.

docfish2u

This will be first event I've been to. Do you think 1 book of traders will suffice?

Since I'm traveling from the left coast and flying on an airline that doesn't allow bags to fly free, my lone book of traders will have to do. I try to limit my traders to pins not available to Florida traders, like WDI, WDS(Burbank Studio Store), DSSH, and DLR. My experience at past Disney pin events has been that a larger amount of time was spent in line at the trading boards, grab bag, fishing, and other trading activities, than sitting at a table doing face-to-face pin trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back