• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! I'll trade ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! I'll trade ya!

maiarebecca

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Hi everyone!

I would love to make some trades! :)

My pinpics is maiarebecca. My traders are mostly up to date except I keep going back and forth between what is a trader and what is a keeper. So my "collection" on pinpics is the sum of my definite traders and the potential ones I can't decide on... Also note that I bought week 7 online and will have Cars and Enchanted available for trade in about a week. (Keeping my buddy Wall-E!)

My wants on pinpics aren't really up to date because I am new and still learning what I want. I've been collecting: Jungle cruise, Wall-e, Eeyore, Dopey, and sometimes Star Wars, or just other stuff I like.

If I can figure out how to add pictures, then I will follow this post with pictures of my traders (because I love going through photos of other people's pins!)

Thanks for looking and happy trading!

And of course I could not figure out how to post photos... So if any of you wants to help a girl out it would be greatly appreciated... :)

Last edited:
bc5d8e9e8f9e13fed792ced149a0f650.jpg

(Tink with pixie dust gone)

ac315951fac0c71f661de3f303943689.jpg

4e2c1ffa07807a1c5b55b22dbec4194b.jpg

688f941d975fcb81632b718a73087d6a.jpg

(Pirate Mickey ears gone)

8dbcac468b19f3c4f2d4072a57605623.jpg

(Figment gone)

2488279152c90b9f7a93b78a94f967cc.jpg

Last edited:
I figured out how to update my photos! I'm becoming a pro!!! I'm on a kick where I'm really looking to build my jungle cruise collection so if you have any you're willing to part with let me know! (Or I'm always happy to look at anything. I love looking at pins!)

Well you have one I want. Unfortunately I dont have anything you want. If you would like to look at my traders feel free my pinpics is Matty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back