• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Im bored and my mailbox is sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Im bored and my mailbox is sad!

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Please help me cheer up both me and my mailbox :) Im suffering from a bad disney blues after my last Disney trip and I need to have something to look forward too. Best way to solve that right now is pin mail!

Please look at my traders and see i fyou are up for a trade. Since I do live in Sweden bigger trades is always prefered because of shipping. Alos if you really want to trade but have no way of doint international trading, please let me know and Ill see if I can find someone in US that can accept mail for me. But in this case that does not really help my lonely mail box here in Sweden :)

Here is my traders. Of course you are also welcome to look at my pinpics. ID: Snoffsan

GCr61Ln.jpg

98yvKGz.jpg

OaddKf0.jpg

xCIUOWF.jpg

PsOv5fh.jpg

Pa8qfEr.jpg

qURWTdh.jpg

DtlhTc8.jpg

0IWPOs0.jpg

fdKUqDY.jpg

0livdjH.jpg

9dJg8xM.jpg

6gw9njx.jpg

hmE5XbK.jpg

cEoa51R.jpg

I may have let out a little shout over the "Paperman" pin. I won't have any traders free or updated for a few weeks though. Good luck on trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back