I'm going (back) to Disney World!

Discussion in 'Disney Chat' started by AshleyV, Nov 25, 2018.

1. AshleyV

AshleyV Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

[​IMG]

Hey, all. I'm heading back to Walt Disney World for about 10 days from December 7 to 16, and would love to do some pin trading if any of y'all are around! Except for MVMCP on December 9, I won't be in the parks during the weekends, and will probably just end up resort hopping instead -- so I figured that might be a good time to set up some trades (or like... just overindulge on Grand Floridian gingerbread, honestly).

Also, if anyone has tips for maximizing a one-day visit to EPCOT for Festival of Holidays, I'm all ears. I haven't yet decided if I'm spending an extra day at Animal Kingdom or EPCOT (though leaning heavily toward AK after getting multiple FASTPASS bookings for Flight of Passage on this trip), so I'd like to be able to hit all the really important stuff on my first time through.

[​IMG]
    Footage of me at the festival:

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance for any advice!

2. curiousdinah

curiousdinah Active Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

I won't be there but I am jealous you are going, going for that long, and got flight of passage fast passes. I couldn't get them in Ocotber. So a little word of warning, I went to AK early hoping that if I got there when they opened I could get in line for it and not have horrific wait. But everyone else had the same idea. So if you to AK expect huge crowds at Pandora when the park opens.

3. chubs191

chubs191 Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer

Rating - 97.7%
    42   1   0

I'm planning on going the 7th to celebrate the end of the semester. I was gonna pin trade in Epcot a majority of the day, so feel free to stop by!

AshleyV likes this.
  4. AshleyV

AshleyV Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

That's a great tip, thanks! I expect things will be even crazier with holiday crowds.