• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP I'm stuck, help me out! Trade DSF Jessica Perfume for DLP Tinker Bell Doll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP I'm stuck, help me out! Trade DSF Jessica Perfume for DLP Tinker Bell Doll?

markheardjr

Help me DPF u're my only hope!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I'm stuck, can't decide. I have Jessica Perfume from DSF 89960 and they are offering Tinker Bell 88202. I have an extra Jessica so it is bought as a trader. I wanted the Rapunzel doll and they have it but they aren't budging at all. LE300 DSF Jessica for LE400 DLRP Tinker Bell...

:anxious:

pin89960
for
pin88202

DSF Jessica perfume sold out morning of the release. I bought the perfume bottles to save for my trip to DLRP next June but I've been getting requests from DLRP traders for them so might as well swap now if I can. I really want a Rapunzel doll, someone here at DLR has 3 of them!? They aren't terribly tough to get but none have sold in a while. The Jessica has sold at a high of $45 recently and averages over $35. I think the Rapunzel doll is probably a $50 pin but the Tinker Bell maybe $30? I've treid to offer an extra bonus DSF pin but no luck.

If you are going to DLRP I'd say wait on it they will want the DSF more in person than on pinpics and you can probably get the rapunzel you want

I'm doing the DCL Med cruise June 1-8th 2013, and then we're going to Paris the week after. So I can go to DLRP any 2 days between June 9th and 13th.

To long away for me to say if there will be any traders. Normally in the weekends when the trading post is opened you can find lots of traders.
I think I have a Rapunzel doll for you, she's just thinking what she might like for it, but if I get it I would love to trade with you, just let me know what you think :)

All this talk of the Punzel Pin Doll is making me jelly! I have the Perfume bottle Jessica incoming atm but no luck on the Pin Doll, I'm just devestated that I didn't have more confidence to try and trade in the room more, had like 2 bad experiences and went and hid in a corner :( Now I just feel like being scared cost me my pin doll. I jumped for joy when I saw them on sale in a store, until I saw no Rapunzel, I nearly cried I wanted her so bad and felt responsible for my own failure.

I doubt the pin dolls are still available but if they are anywhere it'll be the Kodak camera store's desk, no one ever goes there for LE pins and they had them (except punzel ofc :( ) early April.

Good luck getting her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back