• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

In need of a 9" Blank Vinylmation!

In need of a 9" Blank Vinylmation!

Imagineer2802

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi guys!!
I am in need of a guest book type thing, and i think a large black vinylmation would do the job perfectly! I recently got a silver paint pen to decorate a 3 inch black vinyl and its works perfectly, so i know it would work well.
Its this but black:
Blank+9+Inch+Mickey+Mouse+Disney+Vinylmation+Figure.jpg

Black would be best, but would also consider a white one, as i need it asap! Not looking to spend ridiculous amounts either
wink_smile.gif

Please PM me if you can help!!
biggrin.gif
(or email me at jd.cannons@btinternet.com)
Jason
wv.gif

Have you tried calling DelivEars and asking if they can ship a black 9" vinyl to you? You might have to pay a little more than you'd like on the shipping, but since you're in a rush, it might be the only way you could get it on time ... .

Back