• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Incoming: Pin Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incoming: Pin Newbie

Natu Utan

The Door to Light
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Disney Pin Forum!

My name is William Preising and I am from Ocala, Florida.

This past weekend I was introduced to the wonderful world of Disney Pin Trading by a good friend of mine. I believe his name on here is "Gloomy", if anyone knows him. =)

I currently have about 100 pins and am looking forward to collecting more pins and trading with many new people. Being in such a close proximity to Orlando, I have a good access to Walt Disney World so Pin Trading should be good for me.

I have much experience collecting Collectible Card Games so I have a good idea of how trading will work. I just need to figure out what people like and everything.

Anyway, I am looking forward to meeting new people and trading with all of you! Hopefully at some point some of us can meet up in the park and trade together.

Thank You!

-William

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back