• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Incredibles 2 Pin Set (5 pins) on Shop Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredibles 2 Pin Set (5 pins) on Shop Disney

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
Incredibles 2 Limited Edition Pin Set

file_5b77c08e.jpeg

$89.95 a set, and you can buy 5!

Item No. 6505057584114P
The Incredibles enjoy a family reunion with this limited edition pin set. Each of the five pin-on-pin designs features a different member of the Parr family in their guise as supers, all presented in a collectible window display box.
Magic in the details

Please note: Purchase of this item is limited to 5 per Guest.

• Limited Edition of 750
  • Set includes five pins: Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Violet, Dash, and Jack-Jack
  • Pin-on-pin design
  • Mickey icon pinbacks
  • Window display box with magnetic closure
  • Inspired by PIXAR's Incredibles 2
The bare necessities

• Pins: metal / enamel
  • Box: Cardstock
  • Pins: up to 2 1/4'' W
  • Imported

Did you buy it? I passed on the set.

BUT, they have now been added to Pin Trading Database. I will have to fix the pictures, but I think I may be able to add them to PinPics too.

What’s the Pin Trading Databases?

It's a database of pins, like PinPics. @ryanfury created it a few years ago, originally it started out as a place to chat when DPF's chat room went bonkers. Then it expanded - somehow - into a database of pins. We only have 15858 pins listed so far, but are hoping to get others :)

I ordered a set specifically to trade. Not a huge fan of The Incredibles. Hopefully people like them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Even though I think the price is pretty high (which has been the recent for DS.com box sets) I did order the set. I am a fan of the Incredibles but I love this type of art work even more.

I waited for the Coco set for a price drop and it never did and worse it sold out because I was waiting for some kind of sale or coupon code that could be applied. I didn't want to miss out on this set

Got mine today!

sfeCfSb.png

The interesting thing about this set is there is no waffle pattern on the back of the pins, just old school pebble/tumbled finish, logos, and an FAC number. Do any other current pins look like this? I know it's real since I bought it from Disney, just weird.

pmPVvFz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back