• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Inside Out AP/PP Pins from Animation Celebration Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Inside Out AP/PP Pins from Animation Celebration Boards

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
I am ISO AP/PP pins of anything Inside Out (literally anything - OEs, event pins, mystery box pins, LEs, etc.) that are pulled from the trade boards at Animation Celebration. I'd primarily like to trade for them (I still have a bunch of AP/PP pins from last's year's trade event boards, or can do regular pins for APs/PPs) but would be willing to purchase if we can work out a fair price value (around 10% over regular pin value or so?).

I don't officially collect AP pins and don't consider them needed to be completist, but last year I was able to get a few Inside Out APs from the boards (both my own pulls and help from DPF friends), and I love having them along with the regular release pins.

This is totally a "only if you wanted to use your trade board tickets anyway and literally see no pins you want for your own collections or traders" thing! If you see anything you can use for yourself, obviously that takes priority! But I just wanted to put this out there for those who get up to a board and don't see anything else they are interested in for themselves, or only see one pin and still have one pull left.

Thought I'd bump this up since the event starts tomorrow! :3

Have fun and good luck with your trades and board pulls and mystery boxes, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back