• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Introducing the lovely Encanto star : Isabela Madrigal of LE 300 The Balcony Series Ends Sunday 1/21 @ 8PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Introducing the lovely Encanto star : Isabela Madrigal of LE 300 The Balcony Series Ends Sunday 1/21 @ 8PM PST

disneykins

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
It's been a long time since doing one of these auctions, but would like to present the following for consideration:

Introducing the lovely Encanto star : Isabela Madrigal of The Balcony Series in a Limited Edition of 300

This pin was acquired directly from Derwin Collectibles in the Netherlands.

This auction ends Sunday, January 21st, at 8:00 PM PST!

Isabela Madrigal

63394_La6r_pinail.webp

Wants:

Comparable Limited Edition Pins
Disney Auctions
Disney Store
WDI
DEC
DSSH
Stitch
Villains
Princess
DSSH PTD
Open to any cool suggestions!

Dislikes:
Hidden Mickey Pins
Open Editions
Fantasy Pins

My Pinpics:
Disneykins

Last edited:
OK, I know someone who collects Isabella (I think) so I will go ahead and put my bid in, although you may already have this pin.

1705767778104.png
It's a joint release of Pinapalooza and Disney Pins Blog.

Pin Trading Database Information:

55092 - Uncas International - Shutterbug 626​

I am going to go with my original choice of Stitch with Starry-Solo. I'm not a fan of Jafar and not too interested in Acme anymore either.

Thank you both for participating in the auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back