• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is it my computer or forum ?

Is it my computer or forum ?

tinkerbelle1956

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
I see the posts all the way down at the bottom to some posts, if that makes sense ? And at the top in right hand corner where it states user name, Profile, Notifications, Log Out ... it all runs together . Is something wrong with the forum or is it my laptop ?
It doesn't happen on anything else that I log on too .

There is definitely a technical problem on this forum . And now I have a virus that says it came from DPF when I ran my anti virus scan . It's a threat from here . Where is our geek squad ? :lol:

The Geek Squad types are going to need some information, please.

Web Browser- Internet Explorer? Firefox? Safari? Google Chrome?

Version? (can usually be found in the About section)

There are currently several web browser programs out there, so it is helpful to ask which one you might be using to browse the Internet.

For example, if you are using a computer with Windows, you are likely using the included browser, Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer is often launched/opened, by clicking on the blue, lower case "e". If you are using an Apple Mac, you would likely be using the built in browser, Safari. And there are a few other browsers you can download and use, instead of the included browsers, such as Chrome and Firefox.

Since you stated that you use Internet Explorer and Google, I'm assuming that your computer is running some version of the Windows operating system. To complicate things, there are several versions of Internet Explorer. I believe one could find any version, between 6 and 9, out there and older versions may not display newer web content properly.

So, if you are running Windows 7, I would know that you would have, at least, IE version 7.

To find out the exact version, you can usually find the "Help" menu item and then select "About". That should pop a window that will tell you the version number.

Hopefully, this helps.

Back