• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is there a problem with PMs?

Is there a problem with PMs?

Vixy

The Girl That's Never Been
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
Is anyone else having issues with PMs that they send?

I've sent out quite a few that never get any response. I was beginning to wonder if I'd done something wrong and pissed off a bunch of people or something, when I forwarded one of the messages to the recipient a second time, and they told me they'd never received the first one. So now I'm wondering if other PMs I'm sending are just not being received.

Has anyone else been having this kind of problem?

This is the first I've heard of it, but I'd send a PM to Cicada and ask him to look into it. If there is a problem, I think he'll be the only one who can fix it (unless the problem is with our host and not DPF itself, but he'll probably still need to know).

This is the first I've heard of it, but I'd send a PM to Cicada and ask him to look into it. If there is a problem, I think he'll be the only one who can fix it (unless the problem is with our host and not DPF itself, but he'll probably still need to know).

Will do. I can't say for certain how widespread the problem is, though; so far only one person has confirmed that they never got a PM I sent. Others I just never heard back from.

While we are on the PM subject, does anyone else have a problem typing messages on it. I don't have a problem anywhere else except DPF. It seems my keyboard is unresponsive to about half my touches and the cursor bar starts blinking in a weird way. Whe type it des not ype allth lettes. I wanted to show you how it looks without me going back to repairing every sentence. Is this happening to anyone else? :werd:

wonder if that is what my problem seems to be have sent a few PM to a person and no response back others have sent them messages too wonder if they got answered?

While we are on the PM subject, does anyone else have a problem typing messages on it. I don't have a problem anywhere else except DPF. It seems my keyboard is unresponsive to about half my touches and the cursor bar starts blinking in a weird way. Whe type it des not ype allth lettes. I wanted to show you how it looks without me going back to repairing every sentence. Is this happening to anyone else? :werd:

Not my computer, but my phone absolutely hates this site, hahaha! I get logged out on almost every other topic that I click on! Got kind of used to it though!

As for the PMs... not sure? There have been a few cases where I didn't get a reply and just assumed that they didn't feel the need to. I have felt ignored once or twice, but given the circumstances of those particular situations I think that they just didn't want respond to or were too busy to bother. Mostly questions on traders or something else. Still is annoying, but not horribly bad. I guess I wouldn't be able to tell if I was really ignored or just having PM issues?

Last edited:
Back