• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is this a fair trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a fair trade?

Spr175psu

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
I was offered a grail of sorts, the Hades Dark Tales, for my Winnie the Pooh Beloved Tales pin. I have no idea what the value of my BT is and was wondering if this is a fair trade. Thanks!

Hades last sold around the $150 bracket and jumped to $200 cause there is only 1 left for sale, the last Pooh BT's sold around $200-$250 but the last listing is at $150 for sale.
They seem like they're in the same category, between $150-$200. There is about a $50-$100 difference from sold listings. So I think it's going to come down to how bad you want Hades, if you're planning on trying for a bigger Grail, you may want to hold on to the Pooh BT.

I like the DT's too but I think you could get a better trade with the BT, like a WDI or something.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hades last sold around the $150 bracket and jumped to $200 cause there is only 1 left for sale, the last Pooh BT's sold around $200-$250 but the last listing is at $150 for sale.
They seem like they're in the same category, between $150-$200. There is about a $50-$100 difference from sold listings. So I think it's going to come down to how bad you want Hades, if you're planning on trying for a bigger Grail, you may want to hold on to the Pooh BT.

I like the DT's too but I think you could get a better trade with the BT, like a WDI or something.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks for responding! I was hoping for more opinions, but ended up accepting the trade. The value that I'm getting for the Pooh BT seems to be around what it's worth and certainly more than what I originally got it for. We decided to downsize (not eliminate) our Pooh collection since it isn't one of our main collections and my daughter's interests are starting to lie more in the Ariel & Eric, Meeko, Bolt, Scar, and now all of a sudden, Jasmine realm so unfortunately, Pooh had to be partially sacrificed. I appreciate your opinion and it definitely provided me with some clarity on the values and the trade made enough sense to go ahead with it. I am expecting my new Hades DT tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back