• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ISO AP Kingdom of Cute! (WDAC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! ISO AP Kingdom of Cute! (WDAC)

Purplemandms

Like the candy!
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hi all!

So even though I’ll be at the house of mouse at the time for my DCP, since I still don’t know my schedule (and didn’t buy a ticket...) I won’t be able to attend the Walt Disney Animation Celebration Pin Event. I will be around though, and wanted to put out this ISO just in case!

Last year at Love is An Adventure, I managed to get AP’s of all but one of the Kingdom of Cute pins. (I’m missing the Gargoyle, and although I saw him on the board I didn’t trade for him like a silly person I am!)

If anyone happens to see him, either on the boards or in another trader’s book, and would be willing to trade or sell, please let me know!

Also, with the new Kingdom of Cute series having been released, if there isn’t anything catching your eye on the boards and you happen to see one of those bad boys, same thing applies.

da079c284464e8bfc5c467ae1a26cdd7.jpg
493dff90698f6f88f562384080b95ba5.jpg

Once I get my schedule for training later this week, if the weekend is free I am totally going to try to see if anyone is selling a ticket last minute. But regardless, if you want to say hi or meet at Epcot, shoot me a PM!

Thanks for looking!

Second bump!! Work prevents me from going to the free trading event today, but if anyone sees the new Kingdom of Cute or old ones that people have pulled from the boards, please think of me and I will try to make it worth your while!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I THOUGHT I needed the Riverboat from the 2nd set. So it was the first board trade I made. Turns out I needed House of the Future. So I do have an AP Riverboat. I'm away until Sept 6th, but when I get home, I'll look at your traders.

I THOUGHT I needed the Riverboat from the 2nd set. So it was the first board trade I made. Turns out I needed House of the Future. So I do have an AP Riverboat. I'm away until Sept 6th, but when I get home, I'll look at your traders.

Oh thank you thank you! After my shift, I can send photos of the pins I currently have with me (I brought up my AP book for this reason specifically.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back