• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ISO Blue Fairy and Enchanted pins- 4-7 pins from becoming a COMPLETIST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! ISO Blue Fairy and Enchanted pins- 4-7 pins from becoming a COMPLETIST!!!

sockgnome

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
4 PINS AWAY FROM BECOMING A BLUE FAIRY COMPLETIST!

Hello everyone!
I never thought I'd be one of those people that strive for 'completist' status, but here we are, lol.
Below are a couple of my collections that I only need a handful of pins to become a completist- Can you help me?

BLUE FAIRY (NON-PARADE PINS)

I've recently gotten several more hard-to-find Blue Fairy pins that has put me closer than ever before to my dream of becoming a Blue Fairy completist! I'm hoping for some help with the below pins- they are the ones I am still looking for.

Thanks for your time! I'm hoping to trade- you can find all of my traders on pinpics under sockgnome.

pin25232th200
pin33638th200
pin49328th200
pin56166th200

GISELLE (ANIMATED ONLY)- 7 PINS AWAY FROM BECOMING A COMPLETIST!

There aren't a ton of her, but most of them are expensive or hard-to-find. Still searching for the below!

pin58378th200
pin58382th200
pin58434th200
pin59082th200
pin81947th200
thumb130_201602096287.png
pin96907th200

Last edited:
Hi, I have the Happy Holidays Cast Member 2007 pin in my collection, and would be happy to trade it, I'm in the UK.

Bumping this thread because I've been working hard at whittling away the pins I need for my collections-

I'm now only 8 PINS away from completing my Blue Fairy collection, and 7 PINS away from completing my Giselle collection!!!

CAN YOU HELP ME FINISH THEM???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back