• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Disney Iron On Patches

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISO Disney Iron On Patches

BAM

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So I just got a small handheld trading bag for the little guy this past weekend but it's blank. Hoping to find an iron-on decal but I really don't want to pay eBay if someone on the forums happens to have some already they're looking to get rid of. Willing to trade for Pins or Tsums. Post pictures if you have any. Mickey is always good, it's for a little guy.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

There was a guy in the one corner of the Disneyana event that was selling Disney patches. I wish I would have known, I would have picked one up for you on Sunday.

I knew they would have the iron one but I really didn't know if they would have actual Disney characters. I'll check online before I check in the store.

You could also check Etsy, akthough I can't tell from your Ebay comment if you'd rather avoid an online purchase for patches altogether or just that one place, LOL!

Truthfully, I bought a blank pin bag ten years ago, bought iron-on patches from Ebay and it's still my pin bag. The patches are starting to become loose on the edges, but when I have a spare moment I plan to just Gorilla glue the suckers on and be done with it, LOL!

I just prefer to support 'people' is all. If someone on the forums had them or sold then I'd just prefer that before buying from a big business. Plus going to stores to look with both kids for one thing that they may not have, no thanks...

I'm not in a hurry. I still need to re-dye it, get a strap, etc.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back