• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Essence of Evil Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISO Essence of Evil Pictures

Lisa Lopez

Pinpics ID lisarallen2
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hello,

I’m looking for pictures of the backside of authentic Essence of Evil Pins so I can compare to the ones I’m looking to purchase. I asked an online seller if his Jafar was authentic and to send me a photo of the back. He sent a photo and said it was authentic, but I don’t think so. So, if you know your pin is authentic, could you please post a clear picture of the pin back so I can see what the stamping should look like? I’m interested in Jafar and Hades.

Thank you.

Lisa

Hello,

I’m looking for pictures of the backside of authentic Essence of Evil Pins so I can compare to the ones I’m looking to purchase. I asked an online seller if his Jafar was authentic and to send me a photo of the back. He sent a photo and said it was authentic, but I don’t think so. So, if you know your pin is authentic, could you please post a clear picture of the pin back so I can see what the stamping should look like? I’m interested in Jafar and Hades.

Thank you.

Lisa
Maleficent and Scar are the only two I have, but if the helps... Here is the backs.
3776227bd3ea54fa369f385c54cdc67e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Here! I bought the whole set directly from the pin shop at Disney Springs as they came out, so I know they're legit.
7V9zc0M.jpg

qE5cu6y.jpg

LkAcV0f.jpg

(sorry about the fingerprints. They were on my board and they did not want to come off.)

Awesome! Thank you. I guess the addition of the stained glass changes the consistency of the Mickey head pattern on the back, which is what was throwing me off - it creates somewhat of a border next to the stained glass parts, which reminded me of the counterfeit ones. I appreciated both of your responses.

Awesome! Thank you. I guess the addition of the stained glass changes the consistency of the Mickey head pattern on the back, which is what was throwing me off - it creates somewhat of a border next to the stained glass parts, which reminded me of the counterfeit ones. I appreciated both of your responses.

Yes, stained glass pins usually have that unsightly border. Can't wait to see your Essence of Evil collection!

Yes, stained glass pins usually have that unsightly border. Can't wait to see your Essence of Evil collection!

LOL - it currently consists of one pin. I was lucky enough to trade for the Maleficent one during my last trip to Disneyland. I’m now looking to buy a few more to match my Windows of Evil collection and/or just the ones I like. I don’t think I’ll collect them all, but definitely Male, Jafar, and Hades. Really want the Wicked Queen, too, but I can’t afford the secondary market prices and don’t think I’ll be able to trade for it, either. Probably get Ursula and maybe Queen of Hearts. My son has Dr Facilier and Mother Gothel. Unless I forgot about one, I think that’s it (that I’ll try to acquire).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back