Wanted: ISO Minnie and Olaf pins

Discussion in 'Pins for Sale/Wanted' started by Snoffsan, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Snoffsan

Snoffsan Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

I want to treat myself to some new pins! ISO first Olaf pins I dont have and then Im looking for Minnie pins. First Minnie dressed as other Disney characters or in other costumes but I really look for any cute Minnie pins I dont have. :)

You have my wants on pinpics ID Snoffsan and there you can also find my traders. I rather trade than buy but if someone has really nice pins for a really nice prize I might consider buying as well.

I have an american address in case you dont want to ship internationally.

Some of my grail ISO:

[​IMG]

Those are just a few of mu highest ISO but Im looking for a lot more than those. And when it comes to Minnie pins I just cant mark all the ones I want, there are too many so if you have any just show them and Ill see if I need them for my collection.

This is my highest want right now. They are Minnies twin nieces. And as you might know I have twin daughters (one is named Minnie as a second name) and I really want this pin for them!

[​IMG]

Pin 12958 Mickey's Star Spangled Pin Event - Map Search (Minnie's Nieces - Melody & Millie)

Anyone here have it for trade?

teddy_ruxpin likes this.
  2. Connies_Hobby

Connies_Hobby SPREADING the DISNEY PIN MAGIC!!

Rating - 100%
    100   0   0

WOWEE....very nice Minnie ISO list.

I haven't seen many of them ON PURPOSE...lol. I'm afraid too look beyond what I have seen. (Laughing).

I will see if I have any of your Minnie Mouse WANTS.

In the meantime, Pixie Dust for Good Trading!

3. Snoffsan

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

I know what you mean! Im always scared of looking at other Minnie collectors because I find more wants every time. :) There are so many Minnie pins out there!

And yes, these Minnie pins pictured are not the most easy to find. But thats why they are most wanted/grails :)

Connies_Hobby likes this.
  4. teddy_ruxpin

teddy_ruxpin Well-Known Member

Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0

I have two of your grails in my collection that i'll trade with you if you want,[​IMG]and [​IMG] This one is a jumbo and is really big.
    These are the pins i like of yours in your trade list if possible please [​IMG] ,[​IMG] and [​IMG]. Please pm me if you're interested. I hope to help you with your collection. Thanks, Sabrina.

5. teddy_ruxpin

teddy_ruxpin Well-Known Member

Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0

I'm sorry they weren't of interest to you! I hope you find something you want from someone.

6. Arendelle

Arendelle Active Member

Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0

I found your “most wanted” pin, Minnie’s twin Nieces on that auction site for less than $20 including shipping. I hope this is helpful for you! Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Snoffsan

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

Thank you! Actually I got zapped with it today! A friend of mine bought it from ebay and gifted it to me. It was the perfect time as well since I just came from the doctors office with some bad news. I totally started to cry and now it has the best spot on my Minnie display. Im sooooo happy!

Connies_Hobby and CCofRR13 like this.
  8. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

[​IMG]

Snoffsan likes this.
  9. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    105   0   0

Sorry - I only have one Olaf pin (and zero Minnies) but you already have it. Good luck on your search

Snoffsan likes this.
  10. Connies_Hobby

Connies_Hobby SPREADING the DISNEY PIN MAGIC!!

Rating - 100%
    100   0   0

:pooh: (((GROUP HUG)))):tigger:

Snoffsan likes this.