• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ISO Minnie and Olaf pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! ISO Minnie and Olaf pins

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I want to treat myself to some new pins! ISO first Olaf pins I dont have and then Im looking for Minnie pins. First Minnie dressed as other Disney characters or in other costumes but I really look for any cute Minnie pins I dont have. :)

You have my wants on pinpics ID Snoffsan and there you can also find my traders. I rather trade than buy but if someone has really nice pins for a really nice prize I might consider buying as well.

I have an american address in case you dont want to ship internationally.

Some of my grail ISO:

nk15LQY.jpg

Those are just a few of mu highest ISO but Im looking for a lot more than those. And when it comes to Minnie pins I just cant mark all the ones I want, there are too many so if you have any just show them and Ill see if I need them for my collection.

This is my highest want right now. They are Minnies twin nieces. And as you might know I have twin daughters (one is named Minnie as a second name) and I really want this pin for them!

pin12958th200

Pin 12958 Mickey's Star Spangled Pin Event - Map Search (Minnie's Nieces - Melody & Millie)

Anyone here have it for trade?

WOWEE....very nice Minnie ISO list.

I haven't seen many of them ON PURPOSE...lol. I'm afraid too look beyond what I have seen. (Laughing).

I will see if I have any of your Minnie Mouse WANTS.

In the meantime, Pixie Dust for Good Trading!

WOWEE....very nice Minnie ISO list.

I haven't seen many of them ON PURPOSE...lol. I'm afraid too look beyond what I have seen. (Laughing).

I will see if I have any of your Minnie Mouse WANTS.

In the meantime, Pixie Dust for Good Trading!

I know what you mean! Im always scared of looking at other Minnie collectors because I find more wants every time. :) There are so many Minnie pins out there!

And yes, these Minnie pins pictured are not the most easy to find. But thats why they are most wanted/grails :)

I have two of your grails in my collection that i'll trade with you if you want,
pin47999th200
and
pin59245th200
This one is a jumbo and is really big.
These are the pins i like of yours in your trade list if possible please
RS_R0e8e862ee7.png
RS_R0bacec4bce.png
and
RS_R6b6a9d3ba9.png
. Please pm me if you're interested. I hope to help you with your collection. Thanks, Sabrina.

I found your “most wanted” pin, Minnie’s twin Nieces on that auction site for less than $20 including shipping. I hope this is helpful for you! Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found your “most wanted” pin, Minnie’s twin Nieces on that auction site for less than $20 including shipping. I hope this is helpful for you! Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you! Actually I got zapped with it today! A friend of mine bought it from ebay and gifted it to me. It was the perfect time as well since I just came from the doctors office with some bad news. I totally started to cry and now it has the best spot on my Minnie display. Im sooooo happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back