• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ISO: Star Wars Celebration Salacious Crumb Plush + Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! ISO: Star Wars Celebration Salacious Crumb Plush + Pin

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
The second Funko preview post went up today:

https://funko.com/blogs/news/star-wars-celebration-2017-exclusives-part-2

and one of the exclusives posted is this indescribably adorable Salacious Crumb:

11110_SW_FunkoPlushBantha_2pk_Sticker_GLAM_large.jpg

Salacious is my favorite Star Wars character, to the point that I dress up as him for the Disney Star Wars races.

I have no idea what retail cost is for the set or what the LE size is on him, but I am in search of him. I don't necessarily need Jabba, but will take him if that's the only way to get Salacious (if the buyer doesn't want him and would only buy the set because of me).

I am willing to buy or trade pins or other collectibles (though I don't really have much of those).

3-31: ETA this pin, which is not on any preview photos I've seen but found one listing for on ebay. According to the listing, this is a ThinkGeek exclusive.

s-l500.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back