• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! It's just not right Timeerkat!

ZAPPED! It's just not right Timeerkat!

bcol

"They call me Bruce" ....and mupins
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
OK, I was expecting some pin mail and grabbed it out of my mailbox when I saw it, along with some assorted bills (not interested in them). The weird thing is it had Tessa's address on it. I have been known to forget things but not pins. I opened it and what was inside? A pin I have trying so hard to get! Timeerkat, I am completely floored and humbled by what you did. Thank you so much! You have no idea how this is appreciated.

W1f34j.jpg

This is what I've always loved about pin trading. The kind generosity that so many collectors have for each other. Congratulations on getting a pin you wanted so very much.

You're welcome. I saw your ISO post for this one and they were at DSF for several days, so it was easy for me to hop over and pick one up for you. And it was a way for me to repay your kindness for the waffle zap. :)

Back