• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jan 1st! Time for a game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Merlin! Do you have a time limit to submit your choice once you have been picked?
No, but once the picks start rolling, people are usually watching and it moves relatively quickly. And if more than a few hours go by, typically someone will message you to let you know it's your turn, incase you hadn't seen it yet. :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hopefully the picking happens before bedtime...or it'll have to wait till tomorrow morning :( (4.30pm here now to give you an idea...)

Hopefully the picking happens before bedtime...or it'll have to wait till tomorrow morning :( (4.30pm here now to give you an idea...)
It sometimes takes a day or so for all the payments to roll in. :3 probably won't happen today. But who knows!

It sometimes takes a day or so for all the payments to roll in. :3 probably won't happen today. But who knows!

It'd be just my luck that it'll happen when I'm asleep though...and then when I get up, everyone will probably be asleep! Lol

Woot! Not a bad number! :D congrats to Yay! And Haunted! Your gamble on picking #1 paid off! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back