• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! January RAK victim is on it's way!!!

ZAPPED! January RAK victim is on it's way!!!
this all sounds like such an awesome thing that you've organized!! I'm new to DPF and all the stuff that goes on here, but it makes me happy to know that I have picked a place that is just as magical and happy as Disney itself! you guys are awesome. In future months, once I have a "job" again, I am definitely looking forward to sending smiles to someone!!!

I hope you get a job soon and can join in on the fun. Please let me know when you are able to join in!!!

Dear DPF family, January's RAK package is on it's way to the "victim". The box was so big that I had to send it parcel post. Great job everybody!!! This one was amazing at all of the love everybody sent!!! It should be there by Thursday, here is the dc# 9114901189866374940547 in case any of you want to follow it.

Thank you every body for making this one so special!!!

I just received a pm swearing at me so that tells me this months "victim" has now received her package. Hopefully we will get an update in the next couple of days.

I just received a pm swearing at me so that tells me this months "victim" has now received her package. Hopefully we will get an update in the next couple of days.

Tattle tail. Swearing? I would never.....not swear in a PM. I will make a formal and detailed post in the next day or so. You guys/gals are the best friends I never met!

Just to tide you all over for a bit, you can see the effects of your RAK'ING on a certain 11 year old and her trusty side kick. Please excuse the blurry pic, Im confident you can see the aforementioned effect.

DSC07851.jpg
[/IMG]

Just to tide you all over for a bit, you can see the effects of your RAK'ING on a certain 11 year old and her trusty side kick. Please excuse the blurry pic, Im confident you can see the aforementioned effect.

DSC07851.jpg
[/IMG]

PRECIOUS!!! What a gorgeous smile! :) I hope you both enjoyed the RAK.

WooHoo! Great picture! Wonderful RAK attack ... and how sweet of your kitty to share all the goodies with your daughter, lol! Beautiful smile on a beautiful girl!! BIG CONGRATS to you and your daughter! And high 5s to all the contributors!! :hug:

Back