• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! JUMBO VALENTINES DAY 2008 MICKEY AND MINNIE! LE 500 . TRADE PENDING!

SOLD! JUMBO VALENTINES DAY 2008 MICKEY AND MINNIE! LE 500 . TRADE PENDING!

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
I've decided to trade my pin 59245 WDW Jumbo Happy Valentine's day 2008 Mickey and Minnie. Limited edition of 500 !
This is a HUGE jumbo pin and very pretty! I can show you a photo of my actual pin if you require it.
My pinpics name is butterbear ,Please pm me with any trade offers or post on here.Thanks and i hope everyone has a happy Valentine's day!
pin59245th200

Last edited:
Ive wanted this for so long! But we dont really have any even matches right now. Will look through my traders and your wants to see what I can find. Would look perfect in the middle of my Minnie and Mickey valentine display!

CanaDaLE, I'll pm you. There is quite a bit of interest in this since i've posted my photo so i'm going to mark this pending at the moment,Thanks everyone for your interest!:)

Back