• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Just a few more days to go before Christmas-Still LOOKING!! 12/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would collect Jessica but seeing as how no one ever wants to trade with me let alone give up a Jessica pin to me I don't collect her. :(

lol....I dont collect Jessica at all...except I only have 3 pins of her for my personal collection. But these Jessica pins are only for other people in my family who collect Jessica, and after Christmas I am done seraching for Jessica Rabbit pins. And yes, indeed she is hard to come by!!! I just gotten lucky with a few from some really nice people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back