Just had my COCO BR/DVD Delivered .. anyone else get it like this???

Discussion in 'Disney Chat' started by PinPics_Ambassador, Feb 27, 2018.

1. PinPics_Ambassador

PinPics_Ambassador Member

0   0   0

I am so upset and spent a bit of time with someone from the Call center..
    they came FOLDED and shoved in a bubble mailer ... and there are none with
    which to replace them ...
    [​IMG] How can anyone be THIS STUPID??

2. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

To be completely flippant for a moment, the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. :rolleyes: I have no lack of confidence in those who staff mail rooms to find new and innovative ways to completely and comprehensively mess up.

In all seriousness, I find it very hard to believe that there is nothing 'upper management' can do to replace your lithos or compensate you in some way, especially since this situation was caused by their carelessness. While I believe these are meant to be limited in production, I find it difficult to imagine that they don't have at least a few extra produced 'just in case' someone's order gets 'lost in the mail' or some other unfortunate unforeseen situation happens. I know you said you spent a bit of time on the phone with someone in the call center; if I had your problem, I would call back and ask for a manager ... and then a coordinator ... and then guest relations ... and then go as high as necessary. I'm sure someone should be able to figure out a satisfactory resolution for you.

3. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

My friend's lithos from pre-ordering Lion King arrived completely damaged and she had no issues calling them and getting them to send a replacement. If they told you no, I'd try again, or maybe even check your local store, maybe they have some extras.

4. Booger1964

Booger1964 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    296   0   0

I only got the small lithos, so I didn't have this issue. I hope it turned out okay for you!