• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kingdom Hearts Funko Pops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kingdom Hearts Funko Pops

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
I'm sure there are people here who care about such things. :D 7 regular size and 3 keychains.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ne...es-unveiled/1100-6447518/?ftag=GSS-05-10aaa0b

3190274-2.jpg

I love all of them! Even Pete looks great! I already have the regular Mickey, Donald, and Goofy pre-ordered but I am really thinking about getting the others. At least the Disney Castle Donald and Goofy.

These are awesome and I want Them all! Especially the Donald ones as he is my favorite character from Disney

I hope they make some later of the actual Square Enix characters. The Disney characters are cute, but I really wanted an Aqua figure.

I saw on Amazon the other day that you can buy the Pete Pop in a Black and White color option. I'll see if I can find the link if anyone is interested. The item said something like "Exlusive", but I've never seen it in Hot Topic or Game Stop so it MAY be an Amazon Exclusive.

I found the link, it is https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y6J67DG/?tag=thebroketogra-20

It's a Wal-Mart exclusive. I won one off Funko's Facebook page. Most people just haven't seen it because of how Wal-Mart is at stocking their exclusives for anything Funko related.

I had no idea it was a Walmart exclusive, that's pretty cool too know. I think it would have been cooler to change his appearance similar to how Game Stop's exclusive Goofy is different from the original and Hot Topic's exclusive Donald is also different.

I wish they'd come out with the Squeenix characters! I would definitely get Roxas, Axel, Aqua, Terra, and Ventus (he's still different from Roxas!) and probably other characters, too. Maybe when they eventually get around to releasing KH3 they'll release them then... But on the Disney characters, they are awfully cute. I never thought I'd see something of Pete that I actually liked!

I had no idea it was a Walmart exclusive, that's pretty cool too know. I think it would have been cooler to change his appearance similar to how Game Stop's exclusive Goofy is different from the original and Hot Topic's exclusive Donald is also different.

I would have liked a more creative variant as well. I think they wen't with the black and white color scheme to make him look like how he does when you fight him in Timeless River in KH2 with his past self. I think it would have been cool to get a Captain Justice/Dark variant based on his BBS look!

latest

I wish they'd come out with the Squeenix characters! I would definitely get Roxas, Axel, Aqua, Terra, and Ventus (he's still different from Roxas!) and probably other characters, too. Maybe when they eventually get around to releasing KH3 they'll release them then... But on the Disney characters, they are awfully cute. I never thought I'd see something of Pete that I actually liked!

SO many people want the original characters, including myself! What is weird is that Disney owns the rights to characters like Sora, Donald, and Goofy, so I think Square Enix's approval is the only thing holding them back. Funko could also only be focusing on the Disney characters right now to test the line out and see how popular KH is as a brand, and they'll release the original characters down the line if these do well (which they have been as far as I can tell). Heck it wouldn't surprise me at all if pops of Sora, Riku, and Kairi ended up getting revealed at the D23 expo or something.

I seriously wish they would come out with some of those characters too! I have a very small POP collection that only only consists of KH, so I would love to have more of a variety to increase my collection. Personally Roxas is my favorite character aside from Sora, so I'd love to have him as a POP.

I would have liked a more creative variant as well. I think they wen't with the black and white color scheme to make him look like how he does when you fight him in Timeless River in KH2 with his past self. I think it would have been cool to get a Captain Justice/Dark variant based on his BBS look!

latest

SO many people want the original characters, including myself! What is weird is that Disney owns the rights to characters like Sora, Donald, and Goofy, so I think Square Enix's approval is the only thing holding them back. Funko could also only be focusing on the Disney characters right now to test the line out and see how popular KH is as a brand, and they'll release the original characters down the line if these do well (which they have been as far as I can tell). Heck it wouldn't surprise me at all if pops of Sora, Riku, and Kairi ended up getting revealed at the D23 expo or something.
I feel like they did do it black and white to give him the Timeless River style, but I could have sworn they also changed his appearance more than just change the color, either way that Captain Justice Pete looks pretty cool and would have been a better choice!

Also, I would have thought if they are waiting for Square Enix's approval, then they should hurry up and make a contract to be allowed to sell the Square Enix's Characters. I'm sure Square Enix is still in a financial crunch so all that passive income from the contract would help them alot, especially if Disney deals with the manufacturing, distributing, and selling of the POPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back