• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! KSnuggles got me! :')

ZAPPED! KSnuggles got me! :')

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Look at this beautiful piece of art that was in my mailbox today:

061719873a07a186deb8509832b58dba.jpg

7f62ddbf65896d6038dd343b8b6e6a0c.jpg

(Pencil and lighter for size comparison. It's huge!)

I'm not sure what the correct word for this is - Cross stitch? Needlepoint? Embroidery? Sorry, I'm not too crafty myself...

But it's gorgeous and the fact that Kristina actually took the time to make me this makes me feel so special. I'll admit I cried a little!

Thank you so, so much, KSnuggles. You are too kind. And talented!

❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is fantastic! Kristina you did a wonderful job on that! Congrats Sarah!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Sara... you deserve it... you sent me such a sweet wedding zap that I felt it only fair to do something heaetfelt for you. I have to admit though that I had bern looking for an excuse to do that peice and since I have no more wall space for my cross stitches I had to find a deserving home before I could do that one. Glad you like it.

Wow! I thought it was mad drawing skills until you mentioned cross-stitch. Had to zoom in to see the detail on it. That's cool. What a beautiful piece. Congrats!

Sara... you deserve it... you sent me such a sweet wedding zap that I felt it only fair to do something heaetfelt for you. I have to admit though that I had bern looking for an excuse to do that peice and since I have no more wall space for my cross stitches I had to find a deserving home before I could do that one. Glad you like it.

I LOVE it and cannot thank you enough. <3 I'll be sure and send you another picture once I have it displayed properly!

I can't imagine the patience it takes to make something like that! It really is the thought/effort that counts, and you can tell a whole lot of thought and effort went into this. Very sweet.

Back