Last Minute WDW Trip Aug 21-24, who else will be there around that time?

Discussion in 'Disney Chat' started by TornadoTitan, Aug 5, 2018.

1. TornadoTitan

TornadoTitan Nick Wilde's Biggest Fan

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I decided after doing so many conventions back to back and with my move coming up I need a mini vacation and since convention sales have been doing very well decided to book a 3 night stay at the All Star Movie resort and do 2 days of the parks. Wanted to know who else here will be in Orlando at that time, would love to meet up and trade with other DPF folks. I will bring some of the exclusive pins I got at D23 Expo as well as my fantasy pin designs for trading for those who will be there.

coblj003 and Shelterkat like this.
  2. khossler

khossler Moana and Toy Story Collector!

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

My mom and I will be there!! We are going to the pin event. And hopefully in the evenings going to that pinopolis Trading too!

TornadoTitan likes this.
  3. TornadoTitan

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Oh cool, I only just found out about the pin events but looks like they are sold out, would still love to do non-ticketed pin trading meet ups and folks, that could be fun.

khossler likes this.
  4. khossler

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I’m pretty sure the 7-11 time for the pinopolis event is open to the public! We didn’t buy tickets for it :) there is a thread for that event. However I don’t know how to link it.

TornadoTitan likes this.
  5. TornadoTitan

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I think since the day I arrive will be a half day I will spend it around the resort or Disney Springs instead of doing a park day, then will plan to do Hollywood Studios to check out the new Toy Story section on Wednesday. Thursday will either do another park (Animal Kingdom maybe) or do something else then go to the pin event.

6. xdattax

xdattax Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

I’m sure you’ll come across a few of us those days. I’ll be up there on the 23rd. Probably won’t be in the parks as my pin partner in crime’s tickets are for Friday and Saturday though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TornadoTitan likes this.
  7. Purplemandms

Purplemandms Like the candy!

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

I'm not sure exactly when I'll be working that week, but I'll be around there somewhere in WDW! (And you can always visit my attraction if I am working... once I know where that is anyway.)

TornadoTitan likes this.
  8. TornadoTitan

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Okay so it looks like I got a Chaser Package table for the Pinopolis Event on Thursday (sadly no way for me to do the Epcot Disney Pin event) and looking to bring my trader pins, not sure what people would like but I got my D23 Expo pins fron 2017 (and toys and dolls) as well as some non-Disney pins from San Diego Comic Con this year. First time coming to the Orlando area specifically for pin trading so no sure how much to bring or what.

9. khossler

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Do you have the HeiHei D23 pin from last year? I have no idea what it’s worth lol but I’m seriously on the hunt for it!

10. TornadoTitan

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I did not, didn't even know there was one, I can post pics of the pins I got later.

khossler likes this.
  11. khossler

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I didn’t either until yesterday. A fellow Moana collector told me about it.

[​IMG]