• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Le 100's, Tangled Grails, Gomes, Stitch le 100 ALL FOR TRADE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Le 100's, Tangled Grails, Gomes, Stitch le 100 ALL FOR TRADE!!!
I don't have much, but check out my trades. I like a few pins you have here.

Hi please also check my traders....I am interested in any UP pins you may want to trade, I can also get any pins you may want from the uk site, there's a nice selection on there just now...pm me if you would like to trade :)

Hi please also check my traders....I am interested in any UP pins you may want to trade, I can also get any pins you may want from the uk site, there's a nice selection on there just now...pm me if you would like to trade :)

Hello. Right now I do not see anything on your trades list. I will research some UK pins.

Hi, I am interested in the pins below, please look at my trades and see if there's something you would trade for these.
thanks

pin80878
Pin 4850

pin94703

Pin
pin95111

Oh I want that Valentine Heart so badly!! I just dont have anything on your wants list...Alas...
I hope you get some WONDERFUL pins you have some great traders:)
Good Luck

lol i'd ask ya to look at my traders....but by the 3 pages of replies im sure te answer is you didnt see anything....
you are tough:(
im always up for trading if the spirit moves you.

lol i'd ask ya to look at my traders....but by the 3 pages of replies im sure te answer is you didnt see anything....
you are tough:(
im always up for trading if the spirit moves you.

Its not that I am a tough trader all around it just I am VERY particular. If I want a certain pin and somebody offers me something else for one of my high end grail traders its likely that I am going to say no. Thats all.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back