• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LE 300 Stunning Silhouette Pin...Rapunzel (4th in series)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE 300 Stunning Silhouette Pin...Rapunzel (4th in series)
My pin says shipped on the app, and I received an email saying it had shipped at 3:00 central. I purchased from the Parks App around 6:00 central time.

Has anyone received their pins yet? I just got mine and the cardboard backing is bent and creased. Just wondering if I am the only one who got it that way.

The Rapunzel Stunning Silhouette pin is popping up on Instagram. She isn’t officially released yet but she did show up at a WDW pin trading event! Here’s hoping she’ll show up soon! I’d post a picture but I’m having technical difficulties.

What do I have to do to be able to order multiples, different payment methods? Shipping address? I work weird hours so id like to be able to get a trader

anyway know what time the website has been updating lately ? I was up at 3 recently and by 3:50 nothing had updated. However, when I got up at 6 a.m. and checked againt three new pins had appeared that weren't there before, so somewhere between 3:45 and 4 the pins updated.

anyway know what time the website has been updating lately ? I was up at 3 recently and by 3:50 nothing had updated. However, when I got up at 6 a.m. and checked againt three new pins had appeared that weren't there before, so somewhere between 3:45 and 4 the pins updated.

I think they usually release Sunday night/ Monday morning midnight Pacific. I’m expecting it to drop tonight if it does at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are supposed to update at 12 midnight, but rarely do they follow that pattern :p Sometimes it's 30 minutes late, sometimes 45 minutes late. It's whatever Disney decides to do.

It's about 3 months to the day from when Ariel was released. Disney has been releasing them 3 months apart so my gut is telling me it's tonight. Since Ariel was released on Memorial Day, Labor day could be Punzie's time to shine. I guess time will tell....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back