• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LE Kim Possible pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE Kim Possible pins!

LadyBarclay

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I am hoping to trade for the following pins, #38817 and/or #45845. I am willing to do a multi-pin trade; in fact, I suspect I may have to, as my trader selection is not all that big! I will also consider trading from my permanent collection, if necessary. My pinpics ID is LadyBarclay.

Also, I would appreciate any leads on these pins. I only poke around on dpf and pinpics, so if anyone sees them for trade (or sale?) somewhere else, please let me know!! And thanks!
5e525475f8ce74c207dca296b61f8ce4.jpg
e98a01e58d16b53de0ee46d43b85ef80.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Hello!!!! Glad I found your post/ someone in the same position as me. I am in the same boat, sort of. I have this LE 400 Elsa pin, some ariel pins and a jessica rabbit pin and I have posted on pinpics, and mulitple facebook pages asking for these two kim possible pins (the first one in your picture, then this other one that says team possible) (plus i have others that i would not mind for a trade (possible multiple pin trade) BUT no one has responded... it saddens me because I have this rare pin and like no one has these disney kim possible pins :( :( :( This is my first post ever on here, so I may have done the pictures wrong. But to see what I am talking about you can also look me up on pinpics, my username is 12mermaid
yeah I did it wrong... you will just have to look me up on pinpics. but i feel your pain with searching for kim possible pins.
pinMT.php
https://www.pinpics.com/pinMT.php?pin=38817&t=w&uid=95038&keyword=&pg=1
member.php

Last edited:
A fellow Kim Possible fan!! And oh yes, I know the Team Possible pin because I have it!!! It was zapped/gifted to me by one of the forum members. I love it, and it's definitely one of my favorites.

I know what you mean about the lack of responses; some pinpics accounts are old/inactive, and some people just don't respond.:(. But dang, that's a huge want number on your Elsa pin! Hopefully that'll get someone's interest!

As for pictures, the easiest thing for me was installing Tapatalk on my phone, and by accessing the forum through that, I can select pics from my phone's gallery. If I want to use an internet pic, I just download it to my gallery first.

Welcome to the forum!:)

oh my god u got it as a gift!!!! that is hella lucky. it is a huge want number! I have posted on 6 i think facebook pages about it and no luck... :( but it is like damn i know I have an awesome pin... it is just finding the other half..ugh. but because of ur post, i found this website! and ohhh, well me and space on my phone dont get along well haha. mostly full of pictures. when you have the time, it would be really cool to see more pictures of the team possible pin :D seriously gifted? Tell me more about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back