• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lenticular emojis on sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lenticular emojis on sale...

LadyBarclay

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Shopdisney.com sale, "ends Sunday" according to my email. Pretty good price if you like them, 55% off.
1be086b44ebf5736a789febf4dcab939.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

anyone know if the sale is in store too ? I don't know they are worth shipping, but my store had some in stock last I was there...

So I bought some of these emoji pins to trade. They arrived today and I was very excited to see them. The NBC set is a decent size and the pins are cute. I believe I received okay value for the price paid in the emoji sale for the NBC sets.

On the other hand... when I looked at the Zootopia set, my first response is they look cheap and are way too small. In one set the Judy pin is falling apart within the package. The pin frames look like plastic (although after further inspection, I do think they are metal. Which begs the question, why would the DS invest enough to create a metal pin that looks like cheap plastic...) The expressions/images are extremely disappointing also. Does anyone else have this Zootopia set? What do you think? Overall, the Zootopia set includes some of the worst looking Disney trading pins I have come across in a long time (size, quality, workmanship, design, artwork...) I give the set a 1 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Oooo and one more thing... we probably have all said "this pin looks so much better in person"... or "the picture did not due this pin justice"... not true of this Zootopia set. It looks way worse than the pictures. Hahaha

Below is the broken pin and then a side by side comparison with the NBC set. Its a bit hard to tell, but the NBC set is almost 2Xs the size of the Zootopia set. I look at the Zootopia set and think Disney is laughing and muttering 'sucker' to anyone buying the Zootopia pins.
3a03083309d86056bf917a6c01f9c983.jpg
af43c3d632d19a4929f952a4d3188021.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back