• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Let's help each other complete some sets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww...i posted these over on the holy grails thread, but i suppose it'd make more sense over here...
this is what we need to complete some sets
we found april and june in wdw...but no luck with may!
[pin]37461[/pin]: WDW - Global Lanyard Series - Flower (May)

and these we just started to collect last time in wdw...we got 8 of the 12...i was surprised we found so many
[pin]58471[/pin]: DLR - 2007 Hotel Hidden Mickey Snowflake Collection - Fauna
[pin]58474[/pin]: DLR - 2007 Hotel Hidden Mickey Snowflake Collection - Mickey Mouse
[pin]58487[/pin]: DLR - 2007 Hotel Hidden Mickey Snowflake Collection - Tinker Bell
[pin]58488[/pin]: DLR - 2007 Hotel Hidden Mickey Snowflake Collection - Goofy

we don't have much to trade though at the moment...
thanks!

Off the top of my head the one set I'd like to finish is this little guy. Shouldn't be too hard to find but has proved to be tricky!
pin52806.jpg

I'd like to find these just to tidy things up.

pin34468th72
pin41190th72
pin42014th72
pin65880th72
pin70886th72
pin70893th72

I am looking to complete my collection of the attractions ticket mystery PWP series.

I need Pin 78800: DLR - Dateline: Disneyland 1955 - Colored PWP (Tinker Bell - Peter Pan's Flight)

I have extras of the Dumbo Flying Elephant pin and Chip & Dale Rocket to the Moon to trade.

UPDATE: I found my last pin (Tinker Bell - Peter Pan's Flight) to complete that set of five pins, and traded my extras today at DLR.

Last edited:
I am looking for these for some Christmas cheer to help my room mate finsih these sets.
pin78262th72

Last edited:
I'm looking for these to complete my NBC vinyl set:
Shock.jpgBarrel.jpgCorpse Kid.jpg
Zero.jpg

p.s. GRRRR...how do I make these images smaller and have them link?? I keep trying different ways and it's not working...help!

I know not part of a set but Im looking for pinpics 29089

pin29089th72

if anyone can trade for that then trade me then please let me know last st patricks day stitch pin I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back