• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LiaA Dumbo Mystery Error pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
LiaA Dumbo Mystery Error pin

dizpinfreak

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Did any of you who attended the Love is an Adventure event get the Dumbo error pin in the mystery box? I got one and went to the front table. They took my name and email and said I would be contacted in a couple of weeks, but I never heard anything. Has anyone heard anything?

I got one but decided to keep it. Did not even think to return it. But I also got the one with words, so for me it was a bonus pin.

I haven't heard of anyone getting contacted yet. My guess is they need to contact the factory to make them and that's why it's taking so long. Plus, well, the hurricane.

But keep it (or sell it quickly), people are going nuts for that error pin (and the correct pin).

Coincidentally, I received an email about it today. They said that the mystery replacement pins are due in October. So it looks like we will be getting a replacement.

vmVuf
vmVuf
Not sure I'm doing this correctly, but attached is the photo of the complete set of the LIaA Mystery Pins including the Dumbo with the error.

https://imgur.com/a/vmVuf

vmVuf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back