• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Limited Edition 17" Coronation Anna doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited Edition 17" Coronation Anna doll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As some of you may have read in the LE doll thread, I recently inherited a second Coronation Anna doll so I'd like to sell my original. I'd like to recoup what I initially paid for her so I'm asking 2300 CAD plus shipping. She is NRFB and of course comes with her COA. She is #816.

Her box is in near mint condition: no creases or tears but her plastic cover does have a couple of spots like little dried water droplets. I tried to capture these in the third photo. I bought her and another doll like this so I know these will come off with a damp cloth.

I'm located in Toronto, Canada so I can do local meetup but I'm willing to ship anywhere in the world so long as the buyer pays the shipping cost and pays through PayPal.

Comes from a pet and smoke free home. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions you may have. :)

P9j9cV.jpg
Y45NrA.jpg
T26vSo.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back