• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Limited Edition 17" Sleeping Beauty Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Limited Edition 17" Sleeping Beauty Dolls
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate to do this since there are already so many of her for sale but here goes anyway I guess. >.<

Selling 17" limited edition blue Aurora, Prince Philip, and Maleficent dolls. 350 USD for the set. Would rather sell in person (I'm in Toronto) but will ship if necessary however, shipping will be expensive so prospective buyers are forewarned. Canada Post isn't cheap I'm afraid which is a hard fact that Canadians have had to deal with since forever. -.- The dolls have never been removed from their boxes and of course come with their COAs. Payment accepted through PayPal only, unless we deal in person.

[URL=http://imageshack.com/f/pon46LtJj]
[/URL]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back