• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Limited Time Magic: Pin Giveaway! Free for all Monsters! open all intl/us monsters!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited Time Magic: Pin Giveaway! Free for all Monsters! open all intl/us monsters!!!

PrinceEric

The most royal & loyal prince
Rating - 97.9%
92   2   0
Hello Little Monsters,

This game is free of course. Former recipients please allow others for a chance. Please have fun with this game and let the games begin. This game ends Friday 6/14/2013 midnight DLR time. A week before the movie release. Make sure to post on here do not PM please.

challenge: 1.You Must create a video or drawing (your choice). 2. What makes you a monster (define it in your own terms)? 3. What is one monster quality you like about yourself?

The winner will be selected on creativity. Their is no right or wrong answer. Let the creativity begin.

The Prize: monsters university button and a SURPRISE PIN that will be disclosed upon selecting the winner.

My Monster is EQUALITY. It's my monster inside of me.

Love Always, Prince Eric

Last edited:
So, a drawing (or vid) that tells what makes us a "monster" and one monstrous quality that we like about ourselves? Or is #1 separate and we can answer 2 & 3 when we post #1? Just wanna make sure I have the parameters right before I start drawing ^^

So, a drawing (or vid) that tells what makes us a "monster" and one monstrous quality that we like about ourselves? Or is #1 separate and we can answer 2 & 3 when we post #1? Just wanna make sure I have the parameters right before I start drawing ^^

yes you have it all right. Being a monster can be defined in many ways not just negative. Have fun with this And I cannot wait to see your talent.

thanks royal,

P.E.

i'll be posting my entry later today ^^ i've got it all figured out, i just have to draw it ^^

Last edited:
I notice that this is now open internationally, yay! Unfortunately, I can't draw and I don't have a camera that records video... So I've cheated rather a lot, and written a little Monsterous poem. I realise this doesn't count but I thought you might like to read it anyway.

Monsterous Life
We're all a little monsterous
It's something deep inside
That tells us "hey, just misbehave!
Life's fun, enjoy the ride!"

A cheeky little roar or growl,
Perhaps showing off your claws
Or simply doing something bad -
That's how a monster promotes their cause

Yes, all of us are monsters
It's something we can't resist
And why on earth would we do that?
A monsterous life is bliss!

Sorry for not having a proper entry, but at least this is a little bump for your competition. Love the way you royal it up round here Prince Eric! :)

OK, So for some reason, I only saw this today... Now, by no means am I an artist, but I drew up a little something about my monster...

94d45385-1275-4ef8-b571-d505c9c0d0aa_zps5d97aebf.jpg

My monster is Loyalty. I am loyal to a fault!! If you get past my skyscraper sized guard/wall, then I become your soldier. I will confront anyone, fight any battle, represent and stand by that person for anything!! There are very few people who can gain this level of loyalty from me, and it's become more difficult over the years because I was betrayed by someone whom I gave my loyalty to... BUT to those there... they know they can count on my for everything, even though at times, the same is not reciprocated. My monster is loyalty. I am loyal to my wife, my family, my country, and the few people who have managed to cross my wall, gain my trust, and my loyalty to them!

The universal (derivative of the irish) symbol for loyalty (including love and friendship) is two arms holding a heart that wears a crown. So I took a little bit about the Monsters theme with Mike W. and had HIM hold the heart with the crown... The symbol behind the main image is the Japanese symbol for loyalty. I also wrote "Loyalty is my monster!" and my DPF username just for authenticity purposes.

I threw this up in like 30 minutes, because I don't have much time with bar study and all, but I hope it's worthy!

Last edited:
hesyjy7u.jpg

Ok so I got bored at work and drew this little monster :)

She represents the 'monster' in me that I fight every day, which is my OCD (hence the giant brain) it makes life a struggle, but ultimately makes me a stronger person. My other monster is my double chin lol.

837c162417bebed6410a135ed0fcd970_zps5bee4222.jpg

This is my monster: Bibliophile, Bibli for short. She’s me when I’m reading, totally engrossed in the book and oblivious to my surroundings.

Bibli lives in the back of my mind, in a cave constructed of all the stories I’ve ever read. When I’m not reading, Bibli is usually content to sit in her cave, happily re-reading the books in my memory. Usually…

Bibli has a few bad habits. When I’m in a bookstore, for instance, Bibli always pays close attention. When I see a book that she wants to read, she quashes the part of me that’s always so frugal and careful with money, so I have no hesitation about buying the book.

And don’t get me started on her throwing book quotes into my conversations!

Bibli also lets me know when one of our favorite stories begins to fade. That means it’s time to re-read the book and make the copy in my mind all fresh and new again. That way, my favorite stories never completely fade from my memory.

My monster may only be a part of me, but she’s an important part. My love of books is what comforts me when I’m sad, distracts me when I’m bored, and lifts me above my everyday life. Bibli is my oldest friend, and she’s one that I intend to pass on to my future children.

Oh, and as for the monstrous feature, I know it seems like a minor thing, but I have one canine tooth that's longer than the other and longer than most people's. I think it makes me look a bit vampiric from that side, which I've always found cool ^^ it may seem small, but it's one of the things I like most about my appearance.

I mean, he hasn't announced a winner yet, so he might be okay taking more entries, I dunno ^^; you'd have to ask him. I was just going by the date he originally posted

hello royals, sorry about this delay. This delay should of never happened. I have been dealing with crisis calls this whole week with my clients so saving the world has been more of a pressing issue for me. I have not slept its been crazy. Great news is that its friday and i can focus on my little monsters...I am reviewing the thread as we speak and I will post a winner by this weekend. Million apologies i can't believe myself. thanks for your cooperation i love you all..

xx,P.E.

hello royals, sorry about this delay. This delay should of never happened. I have been dealing with crisis calls this whole week with my clients so saving the world has been more of a pressing issue for me. I have not slept its been crazy. Great news is that its friday and i can focus on my little monsters...I am reviewing the thread as we speak and I will post a winner by this weekend. Million apologies i can't believe myself. thanks for your cooperation i love you all..

xx,P.E.
Not to fret ^^ life happens.

zagales 14 you are the winner. a monster is about courage liberation and loyalty. thanks for being brave enough to share, please pm this is ur prize along with the button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back