• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lion King Pin Game! Grand prizes of Simba PTD and Lion King PODM

Lion King Pin Game! Grand prizes of Simba PTD and Lion King PODM
oispap.jpg

Just to clarify, it's going off the numbered descriptions of the pins not the pictures correct? Since there were 2 15's? Cuz I'm stoked if I got the Surrounded by Idiots pin! It's one my hubby has wanted forever, so I'm crossing my fingers ;-) Great game either way and congrats to everyone!

Just to clarify, it's going off the numbered descriptions of the pins not the pictures correct? Since there were 2 15's? Cuz I'm stoked if I got the Surrounded by Idiots pin! It's one my hubby has wanted forever, so I'm crossing my fingers ;-) Great game either way and congrats to everyone!
Yes! The numbers are correct up to 15, but after that they are 1 off.

Ooh, I'm excited for the DSF anniversary pin! :) And I only had Simba from that set of four, so I'm happy to add the others to my collection!

Congrats to everyone, and thanks for the game!

Back