• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Lithographs for Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Lithographs for Pins

maiarebecca

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I won these three sets of lithographs in a pin game (yay!) but I don't have a good place for them so I would love to trade them for pins if anyone is interested... My collections are jungle cruise,wall-e, eeyore and dopey but I would be happy trading for traders.

0bc7b09e18ce126a816d5e706ab9c4fd.jpg
63e84b8dd11da91cbc63db54b0b9b2d2.jpg
995587f46bcd1cdf6983a7f2ac8e2d46.jpg
a1a09f37450859bb20ce6bab6c553245.jpg

Hi there, what are the size of the lithos?
What are you looking for in terms of a trade? I am interested in the Sleeping beauty ones. The only thing I have from your wish list is
thumb130_201604117321.jpg

Hi, I would be interested in Frozen and Sleeping Beauty. Please check my pinpics (same id as here) to see if I have anything that you would want for them. I have the Jingle Cruise day 5 and 12 if you don't have those. Please let me know. Thanks!

Poohlady5 - I sent you a PM!
Spr175psu - I would be happy to trade frozen, but messaged poohlady5 about SB since she replied first. Will see what she says and then Pm you.

Thanks to you both. Looking forward to trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back