• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Academy Award winning songs release

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Academy Award winning songs release

TheOtherSteve

Active DPF Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
About 120 in line on Hollywood Blvd. Light wind and in the 60s. Stands are being assembled across the street for the Academy Awards Red Carpet gallery in a few weeks.

ForumRunner_20150213_035505.jpg

1961057_908321235885980_1894144834715388263_o.jpg

Pulled a good enough number that I could have gotten them all except surprise, but I would have had to leave for work long before they got to me. So I gave my voucher to someone who drew in the high 500's and took off for work.

Another release of "At least it wasn't for my own collections and I just saved a bunch of money."

Have fun Steve!!

I can't wait for the Oscars <3

Hoping to find a Toy Story "We Belong Together" pin from this set, it's one of my faaaaaaavourite Disney songs <3

-Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back