• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood.... Christmas release!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood.... Christmas release!

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Good morning! It’s almost 5am and I just saw a mini fight across the street at the Metro entrance! That’s Hollywood for you, folks!

Oh wait... another fight is breaking out.

Anyway, it’s Christmas pins today and 10 minutes makes a huge difference in the line!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bf626cdef8f07d55f0ed823e0efbb1b5.jpg

Good morning! It’s almost 5am and I just saw a mini fight across the street at the Metro entrance! That’s Hollywood for you, folks!

Oh wait... another fight is breaking out.

Anyway, it’s Christmas pins today and 10 minutes makes a huge difference in the line!

Yay! Los Angeles in the morning, who needs coffee!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If anyone ends up with a C&D and/or Pooh that they are willing to trade or sell, please let me know. Thanks!

These guys...

aiBC9C9.jpg

Managed to get two full sets and the surprises! We didn’t get a second Mickey and Minnie surprise but my mom pulled 211 and there were still New Years Dumbos left so she got two pins for her newly started (aka today lol!) collection :)
Today was pretty fast paced, definitely an enjoyable release.

Managed to get two full sets and the surprises! We didn’t get a second Mickey and Minnie surprise but my mom pulled 211 and there were still New Years Dumbos left so she got two pins for her newly started (aka today lol!) collection :)
Today was pretty fast paced, definitely an enjoyable release.

Yea, it was great how quickly things moved!! I'm not sure if this experience will be replicated in january.. esp at the valentine's release

I guess so! When I went back at 10:30 the manager who was there said that the store was completely cleared by 8 am.

I for one am really glad for the DSF staff that today was a smooth and quick release. It was Nelson's funeral today and I'm sure that everyone's emotions were high.

The soda fountain valentines pins always seem to be the same boring design and poses why cant they do something a bit unique! The soda fountain pin designs doesnt seem as good as they used to :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back